Bombardier’s next generation Global 7000 – The Biggest Purpose-Built Private Jet
The global 7000 is a business jet and a stretched spin off of the Global 6000 with a new transonic flying wing. it made its first flight in November 4, 2016, being officially styled as the BD-700-2A12. Unlike the original global, it is stretched by 11 ft 3 in (3.43 m).
The Global 7000 jet which is the industry’s largest purpose-built business jet, is the only global aircraft with four (4) living spaces and a non-temporary crew rest area.
Specification of global 7000 is as follows;
- Length: it has a length of 111 ft 2 in / 33.9 m
- Height: it has an height of 27 ft 0 in / 8.2 m
- Wingspan: it has a wingspan of 104 ft 0 in / 31.7 m
- Crew: it consist of 4 crews
- Cabin length: it has a cabin length of 54 ft 7 in / 16.64 m
- Cabin width: it has a cabin width of 8 ft 2 in / 2.49 m (floor: 6 ft 11 in / 2.11 m)
- Cabin height: it has a cabin height of 6 ft 3 in / 1.91 m.
- Fuel capacity: it has a fuel capacity of 47,450 lb / 21,523 kg
- Maximum payload: it has a maximum payload of 5,700 lb / 2,585 kg.
The global 7000 has a top speed of Mach 0.9 and a cruise speed of Mach 0.85 (1,016 kph).
What are the interior designs of the global 7000 aircraft?
The interiors of the global 7000 are Uniquely designed and personalised, suiting business, dining, and comfort. The dining is designed in a six- man arrangement of 3 on either sides.
The expansive galley on the Global 7000 jet is designed to deliver the world’s most varied meal selections with a never-seen-before storage space, preparation area and cooking infrastructures. The Global 7000 aircraft’s make available Master Suite which features permanent bed and countless other options to bring the feeling of home to client wherever they travel.
The Global 7000 jet’s Entertainment Suite vitrine a cabin entertainment system that worth a standing ovation. Streaming of large definition content, playing of games on a large screen TV and experiencing a speed connection via aviation’s fastest in-flight internet connectivity worldwide.
The global 7000 is engineered with purpose for total performance, there is no other business jet that offers the Global 7000 aircraft’s ultimate combination; speed, range, field performance and smooth ride.