Beechcraft King Air 90
The Beechcraft King Air 90 is a pressurized, twin-engine turboprop business aircraft configured as a cantilever low-wing monoplane with a conventional tail.
It has hydraulically actuated retractable tricycle landing gear with a single wheel on each unit, and an airstair door on the port side aft of the wing.
It utilizes dual bleed air for cabin heat and pressurization. The three-bladed propellers are full-feathering and reversible. Leading-edge pneumatic boots provide de-icing of the wing and tail surfaces.
The Beechcraft King Air 90 is a whole new world of flying that offers the impressive King Air qualities of performance combined with comfort.
This versatile workhorse has great range and payload due to its features like composite winglets, swept-blade propellers and dual aft strakes.
The Beechcraft King Air 90 is sure to become your new favorite aircraft.
The Beechcraft King Air 90 Interior
The Beechcraft King Air 90 features famed square-oval design which provides more headroom and shoulder space for every passenger.
The versatile and roomy 227-cubic-foot interior is sophisticated and convenient in design.
The cabin is equipped with 26 tuned vibration absorbers to keep the area quiet and comfortable.
The aircraft features Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21 avionics. This system offers simplified single-pilot operation to reduce pilot fatigue and reduce operating economics. Pro Line 21 comes standard with full IFR certification, and the aircraft is fully certified for flight into known icing.
The Beechcraft King Air 90 Characteristics
- Crew: 1–2
- Capacity: 5 passengers maximum, depending on cabin configuration
- Length: 35 ft 6 in (10.82 m)
- Wingspan: 50 ft 3 in (15.32 m)
- Height: 14 ft 3 in (4.34 m)
- Wing area: 294 ft² (27 m²)
- Empty weight: 6,950 lb (3,150 kg)
- Max. takeoff weight: 10,100 lb (4,580 kg)
- Powerplant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-135A turboprops, driving Hartzell Propeller HC-E4N-3N propellers, 550 shp (410 kW) each
The Beechcraft King Air 90 Performance
- Maximum speed: 311 mph TAS (270 knots TAS, 500 km/h TAS)
- Cruise speed: 260 mph TAS (226 kts TAS, 416 km/h TAS)
- Stall speed: 90 mph (78 knots, 145 km/h) IAS (flaps down)
- Range: 1,530 miles (1,321 nm, 2,446 km)
- Service ceiling: 30,000ft (9,144 m)
- Rate of climb: 2,000 ft/min (10.2 m/s)
- Wing loading: 34.3 lb/ft² (170 kg/m²)
- Power/mass: 0.099 hp/lb (179 W/kg)
West Palm Jet Charter is an industry-leading private jet charter service provider offering exceptional and unrivaled standards in service, flexibility, efficiency and value by designing customized air travel solutions for each individual customer.
For a personalized quote on the King Air 90 for your next executive trip, or any other occasion, contact us or call our 24/7 Flight Team at (888) 507-8582.