Boca Raton Airport (KBCT) for Private Jet Charter Flights and Air Charter Service
Boca Raton Airport is a public use airport located two miles northeast of the central Boca Raton business district. The airport is conveniently located close to I-95, allowing you to explore Florida at will after taking a private jet charter into the city. Boca Raton is known for being a popular retirement spot, as well as a beautiful and classy place to visit.
Jet Charter at Boca Raton Airport
Boca Raton Airport covers 212 acres and has a single paved runway that is over 6,000 feet long. This smaller and more intimate airport may be a comfortable jet charter destination compared to many of the larger and more highly trafficked airports, while still being located quite close to many popular South Florida cities.
Boca Raton AirportHistory
Boca Raton Airport was established in 1936 and was used through the 1940s as a U.S. Air Force base. The airport was considered ideal for military operations because of the mild year-round temperatures and the location between the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. In 1959 the airport came under the control of the city of Boca Raton and began to be used for general aviation.
- The control tower wasn’t put in until 2000, before that time the airport operated without one
- The control tower is manned from 7am to 11pm
- The airport houses the Burton D. Morgan School of Aeronautic of Lynn University
- Hurricane Wilma caused major hangar damage in 2005
- Florida Atlantic University is adjacent to the airport
Boca Raton has many houses listed on the National Register of Historic Places if you enjoy looking at historic sites. If you prefer shopping, art, and luxury, Mizner Park will cater more to your tastes with a mix of boutiques, restaurants, and cultural centers. Boca Raton also has two miles of beaches with family friendly parks.
Boca Raton Airport may be your ideal South Florida destination, or may be a convenient place to take a private jet charter from if you live in the area.
Current information about Boca Raton Airport (KBCT)
FAA Identifier : BCT
City: Boca Raton
Region: Florida (View all Airports in Florida)
Country: United States
Field Elevation : 13 ft
Type: Airport (Airfield)
UTC Zone: UTC -4 (UTC -5 during Standard Time)
Country: United States
Owned by : Boca Raton Airport Authority
Address : 903 NW 35th Street Boca Raton, Florida 33431
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday | 8:00a – 4:30p
Runways at Boca Raton Airport (KBCT)
|Runway 5/23||6,276 ft||1,913 ft||Asphalt|
Other airports near Boca Raton Airport (KBCT)
- Antiquers Aerodrome (FD08)– 6 miles away – Delray Beach, Florida
- Pompano Beach Airpark (KPMP)– 9 miles away – Pompano Beach, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (KFXE)– 12 miles away – Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Palm Beach County Park Airport (KLNA)– 14 miles away – West Palm Beach, Florida
- Wellington Aero Club Airport (FD38)– 19 miles away – West Palm Beach, Florida
- Palm Beach International Airport (KPBI) – 21 miles away – West Palm Beach, Florida
To Book private jet charter flight at Boca Raton Airport (BCT) with westpalmjetcharter.com, Call 1-888-507-8582 or fill out request form to select aircraft to receive quotes for other questions, Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions