An Exclusive Spin on the U. S Open!
This was originally posted on The Exclusive Blog: A Private Jet Lifestyle on
U.S OPEN 2016
August 29 – 31
The United States Open Tennis Championships is a hardcourt tennis tournament which is the modern version of one of the oldest tennis championships in the world, the U.S. National Championship, for which men’s singles was first contested in 1881. Since 1987, the US Open has been chronologically the fourth and final tennis major comprising the Grand Slam each year; the other three are the Australian Open, French Open and Wimbledon.
Elite Tennis Travel is a recognized leader in exclusive tennis training and cultural immersion tours. From the ATP tournaments in Europe to our exclusive tennis facilities across the Caribbean, our programs are custom tailored to our guests – whether they are dedicated tennis players, casual enthusiasts, or rising juniors.
Our company’s leadership is comprised of former professional tennis players, elite coaches, and travel gurus who’ve combined their expertise to build top quality tennis training programs in stunning international destinations.
The US Open is held annually, starting on the last Monday in August, and lasting for two weeks into September, with the middle weekend coinciding with the Labor Day holiday. The main tournament consists of five event championships: men’s and women’s singles, men’s and women’s doubles, and mixed doubles, with additional tournaments for senior, junior, and wheelchair players. Since 1978, the tournament has been played on acrylic hard courts at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows–Corona Park, Queens, New York City. The US Open is owned and organized by the United States Tennis Association (USTA), a not-for-profit organization. Net proceeds from ticket sales are used to promote the development of tennis in the United States.
The Exclusive U.S. Open Package:
- 3-Night, 4- Day Watch & Play Program
- 24-hour concierge service
- Premier hotel suite accommodations
- 2-hour daily Tennis Clinic, including personal performance analysis
- All- access tickets to Arthur Ashe Stadium
o Courtside & Luxury Box seats available
- Private transportation to and from BJK Tennis Center
- Curated shopping and exploration in iconic Manhattan locales
- Daily spa treatments in chic Tribeca
- Private dining and club access at exclusive downtown venues
- Packages start at $8,500/per person (taxes & gratuities included)